Re: Mr. President-elect: submit YOUR questionaire answers to theAmerican people NOW!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Nov 17, 2008.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    I imagine Obama will flunk the test himself if he takes it.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Nov 17, 2008

  2. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Remember America has the secret *red button* that when pushed blows up
    all of Russia. This is from decades past but is still operative that's
    why Obama must take and pass the test.

    Tony, Nov 18, 2008