Re: Mr. President-elect: submit YOUR questionaire answers to the American people NOW!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Nov 19, 2008.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "HEMI-Powered" <> wrote in

    > In case you haven't heard, president-elect Obama is requiring all
    > prospective appointees and employees for his administration to
    > answer a VERY comprehensive questionaire of multiple questions and
    > many pages. His reason is ostensibly to fulfill his promise to
    > clean up Washington by getting rid of bad people.
    >
    > http://freedomeden.blogspot.com/2008/11/obama-questionnaire.html
    >
    > OK, I like that.
    >
    > The president-elect says that to do this, he must have FULL
    > knowledge of any and ALL things that a prospective employee AND
    > their spouse have EVER said or done that might be a conflict of
    > interest or an embarrassment to the United States of America or
    > him.
    >
    > Again, I like that.
    >
    > Further, the president-elect wants full disclosure of ALL past
    > friendships and associations that might be an embarrassment or pose
    > a conflict of interest. And, he wants to see any and all possible
    > bad pictures from their PCs. Further yet, he NOW wants ALL E-mails
    > to be audited and certified to be Okey, Dokey. AND, he has just
    > added written or computer diaries to be disclosed.
    >
    > One more time, sounds like a fine idea to me.
    >
    > So, Mr. President-elect, please show YOUR confidence in yourself to
    > the American people who elected you. Provide FULL disclosure and
    > ALL answers to YOUR questionaire including those people you've
    > known since your childhood and those that the future First Lady
    > knows now or previously did. You know the names, but if you've
    > forgotten, I'd be only to happy to refresh your memory.

    He's not *applying* for the job, he's already got it. Unlike the others.
    You can't change the rules of employment after you hire someone - at least
    if you want to not be poor.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Nov 19, 2008