Re: Mr. Philo

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, May 21, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/21/2010 3:08 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Just wanted to see how my new name will look in print
    >
    > getting married in two days
    >
    > LOL

    Good luck, she is a fine lady and I am sure you two will be fantastic
    together.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, May 21, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/21/2010 10:18 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the

    http://www.123greetings.com/wedding/wed/congrats/i_do_cherish_u_wedding_version_.html

    OldGringo38, May 22, 2010