Re: Mr. Philo

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, May 21, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:08:46 -0500, philo wrote:

    > Just wanted to see how my new name will look in print
    >
    > getting married in two days
    >
    > LOL

    Sucker!
    I trust she has a job or more money than you do.

    When my brother finally got married, my dad asked, "Does she have a job?".

    Many moons ago as a skirt chaser, I was lookin at one gal seriously. But a
    friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it worked out that way. She
    had very few clues, anywhere.

    --
    I learned my lesson well. You can't please everyone, so you got to please
    yourself.

    richard, May 21, 2010

  2. richard

    Jordon Guest

    richard wrote:

    > Many moons ago as a skirt chaser,

    standing outside of Macy's...

    > I was lookin at one gal seriously.

    She was standing in the window.

    > But a friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it
    > worked out that way. She had very few clues, anywhere.

    Mannequins usually don't.

    Jordon, May 21, 2010

  3. richard

    freemont Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:39:48 -0500, philo writ:

    > On 05/21/2010 03:17 PM, richard wrote:
    >> On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:08:46 -0500, philo wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just wanted to see how my new name will look in print
    >>>
    >>> getting married in two days
    >>>
    >>> LOL

    >> Sucker!
    >> I trust she has a job or more money than you do.
    >>
    >> When my brother finally got married, my dad asked, "Does she have a
    >> job?".
    >>
    >> Many moons ago as a skirt chaser, I was lookin at one gal seriously.
    >> But a friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it worked out that
    >> way. She had very few clues, anywhere.

    > We've know each other for 15 years
    >
    > She's lived here for ten years
    >
    > and though she does not earn a fortune, she pulls her own weight
    > financially
    > I'm 60 years old and have been divorced since I was 30
    >
    > so the time is right

    Good for you. :)

    Get her good and drunk at the reception and mebbe you'll get lucky. ;-)
    --
    â‚ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    â‚ Beware the 24hoursupport tards:

    freemont, May 22, 2010
  4. richard

    doS Guest

    congrats,she has to be a good woman!!

    doS, May 22, 2010
  5. richard

    doS Guest

    u owe me a keyboard...

    doS, May 22, 2010
  6. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:39:48 -0500, philo wrote:

    > On 05/21/2010 03:17 PM, richard wrote:
    >> On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:08:46 -0500, philo wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just wanted to see how my new name will look in print
    >>>
    >>> getting married in two days
    >>>
    >>> LOL

    >> Sucker!
    >> I trust she has a job or more money than you do.
    >>
    >> When my brother finally got married, my dad asked, "Does she have a job?".
    >>
    >> Many moons ago as a skirt chaser, I was lookin at one gal seriously. But a
    >> friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it worked out that way. She
    >> had very few clues, anywhere.
    >>

    > We've know each other for 15 years
    >
    > She's lived here for ten years
    >
    > and though she does not earn a fortune,
    > she pulls her own weight financially
    >

    > I'm 60 years old and have been divorced since I was 30
    >
    > so the time is right

    May as well make it legal.

    I've got a cousin who has been married like 5 times.
    3 times to the same gal.

    My grandfather on my dad's side, was a real "lady's man".
    Apparently, he would find a woman, get hitched, get her knocked up and
    split. He did this like at least 4 times we know of.

    richard, May 22, 2010
  7. richard

    freemont Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2010 22:11:26 -0500, philo writ:

    > On 05/21/2010 08:37 PM, freemont wrote:
    >> Get her good and drunk at the reception and mebbe you'll get lucky. ;-)

    > Actually
    >
    > now that we have both sobered up
    >
    > I'd say we've already gotten lucky

    Well, there's that, too. :) Congrats.

    freemont, May 22, 2010
  8. richard

    NotMe Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message
    > On 05/21/2010 03:17 PM, richard wrote:
    >> On Fri, 21 May 2010 15:08:46 -0500, philo wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just wanted to see how my new name will look in print
    >>>
    >>> getting married in two days
    >>>
    >>> LOL

    >> Sucker!
    >> I trust she has a job or more money than you do.
    >>
    >> When my brother finally got married, my dad asked, "Does she have a
    >> job?".
    >>
    >> Many moons ago as a skirt chaser, I was lookin at one gal seriously. But
    >> a friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it worked out that way.
    >> She had very few clues, anywhere.

    > We've know each other for 15 years
    >
    > She's lived here for ten years
    >
    > and though she does not earn a fortune,
    > she pulls her own weight financially
    >

    > I'm 60 years old and have been divorced since I was 30
    >
    > so the time is right

    I live in a gated senior community (so money/ level of health care is not a
    factor) but the single guys are dropping like flies. Well married old farts
    are likely to live forever ... or die in the attempt. An aside we seem to
    be happier and under a lot less stress.

    Enjoy your good fortune.

    NotMe, May 22, 2010
  9. richard

    philo Guest

    On 05/22/2010 12:29 PM, NotMe wrote:
    > "philo"<> wrote in message

    >>> Sucker!
    >>> I trust she has a job or more money than you do.
    >>>
    >>> When my brother finally got married, my dad asked, "Does she have a
    >>> job?".
    >>>
    >>> Many moons ago as a skirt chaser, I was lookin at one gal seriously. But
    >>> a friend of mine got her instead. Damn glad now it worked out that way.
    >>> She had very few clues, anywhere.

    >> We've know each other for 15 years
    >>
    >> She's lived here for ten years
    >>
    >> and though she does not earn a fortune,
    >> she pulls her own weight financially
    >>

    >> I'm 60 years old and have been divorced since I was 30
    >>
    >> so the time is right
    >>

    > I live in a gated senior community (so money/ level of health care is not a
    > factor) but the single guys are dropping like flies. Well married old farts
    > are likely to live forever ... or die in the attempt. An aside we seem to
    > be happier and under a lot less stress.
    >
    > Enjoy your good fortune.

    Thank you

    today is the big day