Re. mp3/ wma windows media player. Thank you in advance for anyhelpful advice

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kazz, Sep 20, 2003.

  1. kazz

    kazz Guest

    Many Thanx Mike for your help.
    Much Appreciated.

    Mikes reply.
    Please adjust the line wrap in your news client, it is FAR too long,
    and quoted text does not get quoted correctly. It should be
    set at around 72 characters. Thank you.

    For your problem, don't even bother with WMP, use WinAmp 2.9.
    http://classic.winamp.com/

    On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:17:30 +0100, in
    <hrKab.913$>
    kazz scrawled:

    mp3 and windows media player.
    Thank you in advance for any helpful advice
    Hi. I am new here so I hope this is the right way to go about asking for info?

    I have batch of 13 mp3's and want to import to wmp
    Before I can listen Up comes a wmp request.
    To 'migrate' the license.
    It is saying what I am trying to do may be infringing US copyright laws.
    So I presume that if I migrate or update license and
    play the files I could be prosecuted?
    I have no wish to pass files onto anyone else.
    I tried burning them on to cd but it came up with files were protected.
    Any suggestions apart from deleting files?
    Thank you inadvance for any helpful advice.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    kazz, Sep 20, 2003