Re: mp3-snipping?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by DaveG, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    "Ransom B. Nichols" <> wrote in message
    > is there a program that will allow me to snip a piece of mp3, and

    then
    > include the snip in a collection of, say, drum solos to a CD?
    > tyia
    > bruce

    The best,arguably,is Wavelab.
    Certainly for cut,paste,copy,editing,burning,encoding for samplerate
    conversion and stereo/mono conversion,recording via soundcard.
    It basically does it all,neatly.
    But Nero's wave editor will do the same albeit in not quite the same
    clear,precise manner.
    And lots of people recommend Goldwave for such MP3/wav editing.
    I'd recommend Wavelab but it costs and unless you have serious
    applications or work that will benefit from WL then maybe it's not
    such a practical route.

    ATB-DG.
    DaveG, Jul 20, 2003