Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, May 8, 2008.

  1. Ross M. Greenberg wrote:
    > Look at this webpage: http://bovinaupchurch.org/hymns5.htm
    >
    > It was edited using DreamweaverCS3. It displays properly in IE, Opera, Safari, SeaMonkey and the few other browsers. It does not display properly in Firefox.
    >
    > How come? And what is the solution?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Ross

    you're going to have to be a little more specific about what
    you see in the other programs and what don't see in FireFox,
    cause it looks the same to me in SeaMonkey 1.1.9, FireFox
    2.0.0.14, IE 7, Netscape 8.13 and 9.0.0.6, Opera 9.26, and
    Safari 3.1.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, May 8, 2008