Re: Mozilla Thunderbird doesn't list all ...........

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Sep 15, 2010.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:16:14 -0500, Valorie *~~ wrote:

    > Mozilla Thunderbird doesn't list all the groups the NSP's carry. Foe
    > example, using WindowsMail/News, I can get all the groups I want. Using
    > Mozilla, expanding the groups in the window, I cannot.
    >
    > On WindowsMail/news, I can, on Solani, get every group I want. On
    > Mozilla they are not there to select. Alt.fan.mozilla and
    > alt.comp.freeware and many others are not listed in Thunderbird. I
    > wonder how many of you realize how many groups your NSPs carry that you
    > will never know if you only use Thunderbird. This is really surprising.
    > I can't even get alt.free.newsservers on Solani using Thunderbird. This
    > is very disappointing and very limiting.

    Has it been a day already since the last ignorant question you asked?

    This newsgroup has a *STRICT* policy of only allowing *ONE* stupid
    fucking question per day, per member.

    Be careful that you don't exceed that (you may already have...), or you
    will be in *BIG* trouble.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet pulled out the Anal Intruder.

    Dan C, Sep 15, 2010

  2. Dan C

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 02:41:35 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:16:14 -0500, Valorie *~~ wrote:
    >
    >> Mozilla Thunderbird doesn't list all the groups the NSP's carry. Foe
    >> example, using WindowsMail/News, I can get all the groups I want.
    >> Using Mozilla, expanding the groups in the window, I cannot.
    >>
    >> On WindowsMail/news, I can, on Solani, get every group I want. On
    >> Mozilla they are not there to select. Alt.fan.mozilla and
    >> alt.comp.freeware and many others are not listed in Thunderbird. I
    >> wonder how many of you realize how many groups your NSPs carry that you
    >> will never know if you only use Thunderbird. This is really
    >> surprising. I can't even get alt.free.newsservers on Solani using
    >> Thunderbird. This is very disappointing and very limiting.

    > Has it been a day already since the last ignorant question you asked?

    Has been 12 hours already since the last ignorant thing you've posted?

    Meat Plow, Sep 15, 2010