Re: Mozilla Can't view Cisco Call Manager

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Chad Mahoney, Apr 13, 2004.

  1. Chad Mahoney

    Chad Mahoney Guest

    Mathias Gaertner <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Oh,
    > it get's worse.
    > What sense does it make to have SECURITY-products only work with a
    > browser which is KNOWN for it's missing security at all.
    > It's a bit like
    > We have a protection against electric shock.
    > To operate it you need a metal screwdriver and work close to the wires...
    >
    > just my thoughts...
    >
    > Mathias
    >
    > Erich Trowbridge schrieb:
    >
    > > What the hell is the point of putting a HTML front-end on your product
    > > if you just ignore standards based browsing?!?! Sheesh. So much for
    > > the linux community.
    > >
    > > If anybody has a javascript trick to make this work, I'll send you a
    > > pizza.
    > >
    > > erich
    > > ccie 4653

    Erich,

    What java version are you running, I currently am using Mozilla
    Firefox .8 with JRE 1.3.1 and it works fine.

    Regards,
    Chad

    Chad Mahoney, Apr 13, 2004

  2. > Erich,

    > What java version are you running, I currently am using Mozilla
    > Firefox .8 with JRE 1.3.1 and it works fine.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Chad

    I am running mozilla1.6 with jre1.4.2_4 . I've since learned that CM
    was developed in ASP, which doesn't have a linux port. If you can use
    it in Firefox for windows, that probably explains a lot...

    :(

    thanks for trying. Please inform if I am mistaken.

    Erich Trowbridge, Apr 15, 2004