Re: Mouse Pointer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    When this happens, the mouse can often be returned to normal by
    changing screen resolution, or changing to another colour scheme.

    To troubleshoot, and hopefully rid yourself of the problem, try
    turning down you graphics hardware acceleration - one notch
    at a time - in Device Manager / Performance / Graphics.
    Update your video drivers and DirectX.

    On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 15:47:51 -0500, in
    <EK%Na.6908$2.webusenet.com>
    Jerry Knight scrawled: