Re: Mouse Pointer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Jerry Knight said:

    > I am using widows 98SE and occaisionally my mouse pointer will suddenly
    > change to a black box about 1.2 inch square.I have to re-boot to cure it.
    > Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

    Downgrade to spinsters 98se.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > Errrrr...erm... Jerry Knight said:
    >
    >> I am using widows 98SE and occaisionally my mouse pointer will
    >> suddenly change to a black box about 1.2 inch square.I have to
    >> re-boot to cure it. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

    > Downgrade to spinsters 98se.

    ROFL!!
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Brian H¹© <> wrote in message
    > Errrrr...erm... Jerry Knight said:
    >
    > > I am using widows 98SE and occaisionally my mouse pointer will

    suddenly
    > > change to a black box about 1.2 inch square.I have to re-boot to

    cure it.
    > > Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

    > Downgrade to spinsters 98se.

    That's probably a joke or summat but I don't get it! :-(

    Juan Pérez, Jul 7, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:28:53 GMT, in
    <FV4Oa.85645$>
    Juan Pérez scrawled:

    >Brian H¹© <> wrote in message
    >> Errrrr...erm... Jerry Knight said:
    >>
    >> > I am using widows 98SE and occaisionally my mouse pointer
    >> > will suddenly change to a black box about 1.2 inch square.
    >> > I have to re-boot to cure it.
    >> > Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

    >> Downgrade to spinsters 98se.
    >>

    >That's probably a joke or summat but I don't get it! :-(

    OP: "I am using widows 98SE..."

    Brian H¹©: "Downgrade to spinsters 98se."

    --
    "A joke...is a story with a humorous climax." - Spock

    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003
  5. °Mike° wrote:

    > On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:28:53 GMT, in
    > <FV4Oa.85645$>
    > Juan Pérez scrawled:

    >>Brian H¹© <> wrote in message

    >>> Downgrade to spinsters 98se.

    >>That's probably a joke or summat but I don't get it! :-(

    > OP: "I am using widows 98SE..."

    > Brian H¹©: "Downgrade to spinsters 98se."

    Heck, I missed "widows", too -- but still got a kick out of "spinsters"
    because the problem does seem to be a huge box. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/boulder

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 7, 2003
  6. Brian H¹©

    Juan Pérez Guest

    °Mike° <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:28:53 GMT, in
    > <FV4Oa.85645$>
    > Juan Pérez scrawled:
    >

    > >Brian H¹© <> wrote in message

    > >> Downgrade to spinsters 98se.
    > >>

    > >That's probably a joke or summat but I don't get it! :-(

    > OP: "I am using widows 98SE..."
    >
    > Brian H¹©: "Downgrade to spinsters 98se."

    Thanks, °Mike°. :)

    Juan Pérez, Jul 7, 2003
  7. Brian H¹©

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 18:55:43 GMT, in
    <PmjOa.87658$>
    Juan Pérez scrawled:

    >°Mike° <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:28:53 GMT, in
    >> <FV4Oa.85645$>
    >> Juan Pérez scrawled:
    >>

    >> >Brian H¹© <> wrote in message

    >> >That's probably a joke or summat but I don't get it! :-(

    >> OP: "I am using widows 98SE..."
    >>
    >> Brian H¹©: "Downgrade to spinsters 98se."
    >>

    >Thanks, °Mike°. :)

    De nada. :)

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003
  8. Brian H¹©

    Juan Pérez Guest

    °Mike° <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:28:53 GMT, in
    > <FV4Oa.85645$>
    > Juan Pérez scrawled:
    >

    > >Brian H¹© <> wrote in message

    > >> Downgrade to spinsters 98se.
    > >>

    > >That's probably a joke or summat but I don't get it! :-(

    > OP: "I am using widows 98SE..."
    >
    > Brian H¹©: "Downgrade to spinsters 98se."

    Um, yeah...thanks for delivering me from the dark. :)

    Juan Pérez, Jul 8, 2003