Re: "Mouse overe to see ..." - nothing different.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by M-M, Feb 19, 2013.

  1. M-M

    M-M Guest

    In article <>,
    Eric Stevens <> wrote:

    > I'm running W7 64 bit on a PC using Firefox.
    >
    > Several times I've run against articles discussing colour gamuts where
    > I am told "Mouse over to see .... [something different]." This doesn't
    > seem to work for me. What is it that I'm missing in my machine?

    Try the ones here:
    http://www.netaxs.com/~mhmyers/moon.tn.html

    There are three mouseover images on the page, the first two about 1/3
    the way down. (Search for the word, "mouse")

    --
    m-m
    Photo Gallery:
    M-M, Feb 19, 2013

  2. M-M

    Mayayana Guest

    Notice that at the top of your page, when seen in
    to make the rollovers work.
    In the luminous-landscape.com page those functions
    are missing. They could be linked externally, but all
    I see for external links are jquery scripts. So unless
    someone has added the Dreamweaver functions to
    jquery there seems to be a fault in the luminous-landscape
    webpage. That wouldn't be at all surprising. Rollover
    effects are *very* popular and are often done with
    the MM_* functions written by Macromedia for
    Dreamweaver. Probably a lot of people doing their own
    webpages mistakenly think that just pasting in the
    "onmouseover" code snippets will make the rollovers work.

    Mayayana, Feb 19, 2013