Re: motzarella

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Jun 19, 2009.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    philo <> wrote in
    news::

    > I just got an email that news.motzarella.org is changing as of July
    > first...but the new, news server is now up and running.
    >
    > I tried it but it only has half a dozen news groups avail...
    >

    > anyone have more info?

    Yes, it's all true. I got the email myself. No idea why the name change.
    If your client gives the option download the *entire* group list as that
    seems to work better than just getting the new groups a lot of the time.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jun 19, 2009

  2. chuckcar

    Tony Guest

    Well the more news servers you got then all the better to *FROG* you with.
    Just like the *big* bad wolf in the forest.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Jun 19, 2009

  3. chuckcar

    alan Guest

    "chuckcar" <> wrote in message
    > philo <> wrote in
    >
    >> I just got an email that news.motzarella.org is changing as of July
    >> first...but the new, news server is now up and running.
    >>
    >> I tried it but it only has half a dozen news groups avail...
    >>

    >> anyone have more info?

    > Yes, it's all true.

    Did someone ask you to comment on the veracity of the announcement?

    >I got the email myself. No idea why the name change.

    That's hardly news --- you consistently have no idea what you're talking
    about.

    > If your client gives the option download the *entire* group list as that
    > seems to work better than just getting the new groups a lot of the time.

    Your "information" is nearly always worthless, and your speculations have
    even less value.

    P.S. Best newsgroup for motzarella-related questions is motzarella.support
    (n.b. chuckcar does not post there . . . )

    alan, Jun 19, 2009