Re: Motherboard brand question/laptop questions

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Pat, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. Pat

    Pat Guest

    Glenn wrote:
    > Pass. Whatever you're paying is too much. The MB is is made for that
    > machine. his "almost new" is over a year old or it would still be in
    > warranty. How does he know the MB is bad. The ONLY way you can tell is
    > swap it with a new one. Glenn

    That's a good point. It could be a lot of different things at this
    point (bad CPU, power issues, etc.) And that's assuming he has ruled
    out the possibility of bad RAM or a bad hard drive. On a laptop, I'd
    rather not swap stuff out until the problem is evident. Not worth the
    time and especially not worth $300.

    Pat, Jul 6, 2005