Re: Motherboard brand question/laptop questions

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Jack, Jul 4, 2005.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    I have replaced the MB on an older Dell Latitude before. It wasn't that
    difficult. I was able to find the exact replacement on Ebay for a
    reasonable price. I have to admit, that was a lucky find. I was also able
    to find the disassembly instructions for that laptop on Dell's website. I
    am not sure if Sony has any of that info posted. $300 is definately too
    much when you can buy brand new for about $500. Just keep your eyes open for
    a "hot deal".

    Jack, Jul 4, 2005