Re: Motherboard brand question/laptop questions

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by wassa, Jul 4, 2005.

  1. wassa

    wassa Guest

    don't know anything about this particular machine, but in general agree with
    barry. unless you know for sure that this model's mboard is easily and
    cheaply replaceable, forget about it.

    Mike

    wassa, Jul 4, 2005