Re: Most of my newsgroups are gone!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Mar 31, 2009.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:47:25 -0400, Arthur F. Quinn wrote:

    > I turned on my computer today and found all newsgroups but 11 are gone,
    > including 24hoursupport.helpdesk. I switched to another identity, there
    > are another 11 newsgroup I had, lucky for me, they include
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk. Before the incident, I got hundreds of
    > newsgroups for each of them.
    >
    > I am using MS Outlook Express. My DSL provider is EarthLink. There are
    > two things unusual yesterday. One is my computer is slow and sluggish,
    > sometimes I need to click twice to surf the Internet and the computer
    > stopped response for 1 or 2 minutes many times. The second thing is that
    > MS Outlook express asked to compact itself after I closed it. It has
    > done that before so I am not alerted.
    >
    > I have McAfee Total Protection for AV and Firewall. I scanned my
    > computer yesterday and didn't find any virus or worm.
    >
    > I also can't add the newsgroups back on, even they are gone. Outlook
    > Express just treats them as non-existent, even the other identity could
    > see the newsgroups. Now both identities could only see about 50
    > newsgroups.
    >
    > What should I do next? Can I back up emails from Inbox then reinstall
    > Outlook Express.

    HAR! LOL! ROFL!

    Another clueless Outhouse Excuse luser.

    Format your hard drive immediately, before this gets any worse.

    Need help?: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/ubuntu.jpg
    Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg

    Dan C, Mar 31, 2009

  2. Dan C

    Buffalo Guest

    Dan C wrote:

    > HAR! LOL! ROFL!
    >
    > Another clueless Outhouse Excuse luser.
    >
    > Format your hard drive immediately, before this gets any worse.

    Aren't you getting close to your 13th birthday?
    Are you in a place for the mentally disabled?
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Mar 31, 2009