Re: More than one Yahoo screenname?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by NormanM, Sep 3, 2009.

  1. NormanM

    NormanM Guest

    On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 23:26:15 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > Can a person have more than one Yahoo screenname? Apparently so because "the
    > sexual deviant" keeps trying to join my Yahoo group with a different Yahoo
    > screenname every other day.
    >
    > Does someone have the skinny on this?
    >
    > Has anyone ever heard of this?
    >
    > Do you know if someone can have more than one Yahoo screenname?

    I don't know the maximum, but I have one Yahoo! account with five "Public
    Profiles", each being a screen name I can use to log in to the account, and
    access assorted Yahoo! goodies. And that isn't counting the fact that I have
    more than one Yahoo! account. So, yes, it is possible

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come
    NormanM, Sep 3, 2009