Re: More proof

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Dec 24, 2010.

  1. some dumbass <> actually wrote this:

    > Still not convinced that theres a jackboot waiting
    > to be placed on your neck? THis should remove all doubt:
    >
    > http://www.news10.net/news/story.aspx?storyid=113529&catid=2
    >
    > Pilot makes a video of what the TSA dorks do and he gets
    > a home invasion from them.

    That was a terrorist-aiding thang to do!!!
    All TSA ever does is massage my balls for me.
    no big thang, but I doesn't want it on the YouTubes
    because that could help the terrorists take over.

    > Face it you fucking sheep: its full-on fascism.

    Yeah... so, what's the downside? Buy some boot polish...

    HTH. And may everyone have a safe and joyous holiday season!

    (Papa John's Pizza peeples blow boogers and snot on the pies
    and have a giggle party about it while you're servin' it up...
    "Boogers" is NOT a "topping" and "free" don't make it "OK.")

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; in loving touch with my
    "inner narcissist" and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near! Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em...
    an-nnnn-duh... *good* "luck" - if there's an apocalypse.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 24, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    POGO PUNY Guest

    In article <Xns9E586B12BBE74BuckyGram@207.246.207.167>,
    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote:

    > All TSA ever does is massage my balls for me.

    THEY are gonna cum for Bucky teh Bitch and find her wackin off sniffin
    mommy's dirty shitted diapers and posting the usual load of shit here
    POGO PUNY, Dec 24, 2010