Re: more food scares

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old Codger, Feb 15, 2008.

  1. Old Codger

    Old Codger Guest

    On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:23:41 +0000, Old Codger
    <> wrote:

    >Giusi wrote:
    >> "Julie" <> ha scritto nel messaggio

    >>> So you are but we're not fussy here.

    >> I don't know who started the crossposting, but this is exactly what I
    >> dislike about it.

    >For once it wasn't Pete (Julie), it was Jane. It appears she was
    >responding to a query on FMD from someone on uk.food+drink.misc.
    >
    >Pete usually adds at least six groups whenever he responds in a thread.
    > He hasn't done that this time (yet) either. It seems he is so
    >desperate for attention that he has to add groups, and constantly
    >nymshift and/or forge other's identities.
    >
    >> When you want to exhibit your clever one liners, please remove ukfd from the list, because otherwise you are carrying YOUR dirty
    >> linen and YOUR level of politeness and cordiality into our home ground.

    >Now that he knows that he can upset you he may well regularly include
    >your group in his cross posts.

    Pete whom?

    Old Codger, Feb 15, 2008

  2. Old Codger

    Old Codger Guest

    Old Codger wrote:

    No, not one of my posts. A genuine Pete the troll forgery.

    > Pete whom?

    As Pete never reads what he posts and desires only to provoke
    argument it is safest to assume that anything he espouses is
    at least unsafe and probably malicious.

    You might also note that Pete has reverted to type, cross posting his
    rubbish to six groups.

    --
    Old Codger
    e-mail use reply to field