Re: More evidence...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by NormanM, Sep 17, 2010.

  1. NormanM

    NormanM Guest

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:46:02 +0000 (UTC), §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Of the increasing ...

    Was this about the U.S Department of Homeland Security? It appears to be
    more about the Pennsylvania Office of Homeland Security.

    Since this is still, ostensibly, a Federal Republic, and since the
    respective states which make up this Federal Republic still, ostensibly,
    have a certain degree of autonomy from Federal control, this is hardly
    representative of any degree of National Fascism.

    Hmmm. It appears you are calling Democrats "Fascists". Is that your belief?

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come

    NormanM, Sep 17, 2010

  2. NormanM

    thanatoid Guest

    NormanM <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:46:02 +0000 (UTC), §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Of the increasing ...

    > Was this about the U.S Department of Homeland Security? It
    > appears to be more about the Pennsylvania Office of
    > Homeland Security.
    >
    > Since this is still, ostensibly, a Federal Republic, and
    > since the respective states which make up this Federal
    > Republic still, ostensibly, have a certain degree of
    > autonomy from Federal control, this is hardly
    > representative of any degree of National Fascism.
    >
    > Hmmm. It appears you are calling Democrats "Fascists". Is
    > that your belief?

    Sigh. Aside from their choice of makeup and costume designers,
    there is NO difference between Liberals and Republicans.

    Also, there is little difference between a politician in any
    country which has no one to be afraid of (claims to the contrary
    notwithstanding) and a fascist.

    --
    "Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
    - 21st Century Humanoid

    thanatoid, Sep 18, 2010

  3. NormanM

    thanatoid Guest

    thanatoid <> wrote in

    <snip>

    > Sigh. Aside from their choice of makeup and costume
    > designers, there is NO difference between Liberals and
    > Republicans.

    I meant *Democrats* and Republicans, of course.

    thanatoid, Sep 18, 2010