Re: More evidence...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Sep 15, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:46:02 +0000 (UTC), §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Of the increasing fascism thats becoming the norm for Uhmurikuh.
    >
    > http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/09/15-4
    >
    > "The controversy over the Homeland Security Office's intelligence
    > bulletins came to light after one became public last week. The August
    > bulletin included

    I conclude from this post that you sincerely believe that fascism MUST be
    the protesters? As you have made it a point that your item includde a few
    gatherings that will no doubtedly include protesters.

    Question is, why is DHS so interested in animal rights people protesting at
    a rodeo? These jackasses went around claiming that dumb animals like bulls
    were being mistreatedd simply because they got their ass whipped. Which has
    been done for 4,000 years. Oh yeah, they have to be terrorists.
    richard, Sep 15, 2010

  2. richard

    thanatoid Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    <snip>

    OK, this one did it. **** off and die forever.

    --
    "Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
    - 21st Century Humanoid
    thanatoid, Sep 16, 2010