Re: More childish prnaks from the conservatives

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, May 24, 2009.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, May 24, 2009

  2. Dan C

    Buffalo Guest

    Buffalo, May 24, 2009

  3. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Sat, 23 May 2009 21:38:21 -0600, Buffalo wrote:

    >> http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/republican.jpg

    > This from the a-hole that tells everyone to Format their HD. Figures you
    > are an Arrogant Republican childish ass.

    Heh. Do you like this one better, Libtard?:

    http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/liberalbear.jpg

    Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg

    Dan C, May 24, 2009
  4. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 24 May 2009 08:47:43 -0400, SgtMinor wrote:

    > Dan C wrote:
    >> On Sat, 23 May 2009 17:30:17 -0500, Lookout wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0509/22882.html
    >>>
    >>> And the ones in here are just as childish

    >> She's a lying, self-serving bitch.
    >>
    >> Check this out:
    >>
    >> http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/republican.jpg
    >>

    > Typical conservative misanthrope. Concerned over a few nickels being
    > spent helping the poor, but no problem with hundreds of billions of
    > dollars handed over to corporate welfare queens.

    Right. Here's your problem, see if you can fix it:

    http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/headsup.jpg

    Or maybe this will help:

    http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/cluepon.jpg

    Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg

    Dan C, May 24, 2009
  5. Dan C

    Buffalo Guest

    Dan C wrote:

    > Or maybe this will help:

    The best result will happen if you Format your Brain.

    Buffalo, May 24, 2009
  6. Dan C

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 25 May 2009 07:26:49 -0500, Lookout wrote:

    >>This from the a-hole that tells everyone to Format their HD. Figures you
    >>are an Arrogant Republican childish ass.
    >>

    > Most of us have Dan C filtered and don't see his childish crap. He's
    > technical knowledge is non-existent and his personal whining's are
    > self-centered and baseless. I suggest you do the same.

    And then format your harddrive :)

    Aardvark, May 25, 2009
  7. Dan C

    Buffalo Guest

    philo wrote:
    > "Buffalo" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Dan C wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Or maybe this will help:

    >> The best result will happen if you Format your Brain.
    >>

    > and install Linux on it
    > of course <G>

    No, I think he needs 7. :)

    Buffalo, May 25, 2009