Re: Moon

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    Sam Spade doodled:
    > On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 14:08:51 +0100, "Professor Gazwad" <Don't Be So
    > Farking Wetardid> wrote:
    >
    >> I have just been sent an offer to buy an acre of land on the moon
    >> for $30.
    >>
    >> If any of the space cadets in 24hoursupport are interested please
    >> send me you email address and I will forward the email on to you.

    > <g> Do we get mineral rights (insider joke)

    Only if you're meek enough...

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm
    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003