Re: Moon (straw poll)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by trout, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. trout

    trout Guest

    (x-post snipped)
    Phil B wrote:

    > < SNIP >
    >
    > A'int it sad that you feel like you always have to have the last
    > word..............

    Katitchy-boy is simply a troll that wanders into
    24hoursupport.helpdesk whenever he thinks there's new people to amuse
    himself with. Simply killfile it.
    Frankly; replying to it just makes you look kind of dumb.
    Cross-posting replies are worse.
    --
    "Continued, this will likely result in *you* being ignored."

    trout, Jun 22, 2003

  2. trout

    zarathustra Guest

    trout doodled:
    > (x-post snipped)
    > Phil B wrote:
    >
    >> < SNIP >
    >>
    >> A'int it sad that you feel like you always have to have the last
    >> word..............

    > Katitchy-boy is simply a troll that wanders into
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk whenever he thinks there's new people to amuse
    > himself with. Simply killfile it.
    > Frankly; replying to it just makes you look kind of dumb.
    > Cross-posting replies are worse.

    Wow! You just went off my PKB-otron.
    (Don't tell me...I'm 'stalking' you again, right trout?)

    PPfffttt........

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003