Re: MONTY PYTHON CUT??

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Brian Jaudon, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Brian Jaudon

    Brian Jaudon Guest

    Stan Brown <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > [cc'd to previous poster; follow-ups in newsgroup suggested]
    >
    > In article <> in
    > alt.video.dvd, Brian Jaudon <> wrote:
    > >And there is at least one sketch on the DVD set
    > >that I've never seen any US airings of the series- it's the "Wacky
    > >Queen" sketch in the first episode of series 1.

    > I've just now looked through series 1 episode 1, and I don't see
    > what you're referring to. Can you say a bit more about the "wacky
    > queen" sketch?

    My mistake, it's on the first DVD but I think it might be episode #2.
    At any rate it's the episode that starts with the flying sheep sketch.
    The "Wacky Queen" sketch occurs between the marriage counselor sketch
    and the sketch about the coal miner who visits his playwright father.
    It's a silly slapstick silent film parody featuring Queen Victoria.
    Usually when this episode is shown on TV it just cuts from marriage
    counselor to coal miner.
    Brian Jaudon, Jun 23, 2003