Re: Monitor suggestions PLEASE!

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Tom MacIntyre, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:08:51 -0500, "Kathy" <> wrote:

    >Sheesh, I've had problems with my MAG innovision. It was only 2 years
    >old and died.... Ever hear of CyberVision monitors? I've had mine for
    >about 5 years with no problems and I'm still using it.... I've also
    >got a KDS that I am still using.... I have had it for 3 years so far
    >:)

    What's the FCC ID on the Cybervision? It may be made by another
    company, what they call a rebadge.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Mar 4, 2004

  2. On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 04:41:17 -0500, "SBFan2000"
    <> wrote:

    >As much as I have never liked Viewsonic, I ordered one of them. KDS and
    >viewsonic where the two top recommendations I got and I couldn't find a
    >place to get the KDS I wanted. I'll try viewsonic just hope I don't regret
    >it!

    I'm out of the monitor repair business for a few years now, and some
    things may have changed, but I liked the Viewsonic monitors I worked
    on. They are, or were at least, as I recall, connected with Panasonic.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Mar 5, 2004

  3. On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:52:02 -0500, "Kathy" <> wrote:

    >Hi Tom,
    >
    >I didn't know it could be a rebadge.... The FCC ID is AMP J51H.... so
    >this could tell me what brand it actually is? Whatever brand it is, in
    >my opinion, I think it's great because I've had it for 5 years.

    Instead of doing a lookup for an FCC ID lookup site, my Google search
    was for the actual FCC ID itself...

    http://www.google.ca/search?q=AMPJ51H&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google Search&meta=

    I have never heard of that monitor make, but the performance, albeit a
    minute sample size, somewhat speaks for itself. :)

    Tom MacIntyre, Mar 6, 2004