    J Buck Guest

    after cleaning it (with compressed air) as best she could, most of the
    problem has disappeared.
    J Buck, Jul 1, 2008

  2. J Buck

    Paul Guest

    J Buck wrote:
    > after cleaning it (with compressed air) as best she could, most of the
    > problem has disappeared.

    So that means dust was able to fall onto the CCFL lamps ? I
    wouldn't have thought it could get down there.

    I've heard of actual bugs being able to get behind a screen,
    but not local bugs (i.e. not introduced by the customer).
    The bugs may have been present, when the product was assembled
    at the factory.

    Interesting, I'll have to file this away for future reference.

    Paul
    Paul, Jul 1, 2008