Re: modem dialin aux port problems 2801

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by asda, Oct 1, 2006.

  1. asda

    asda Guest

    OK. I've successfully connected to router. The problem was here:

    I put modem autoconfigure type usr_sportster instead of modem autoconfigure discovery .

    Even that with discovery router also found my modem. OK, now I don't get any prompt on my HyperTerminal window. (??)

    asda, Oct 1, 2006