Re: moar witch hunts

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Jan 2, 2011.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 08:59:30 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > IF SHE FLOATS, SHE IZ WITCH! If however she sinks & drowns then she is
    > vindicated as a true christian...
    >
    > http://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/01/01-0
    > The newest hunter of citizens he believes unworthy of their citizenship is
    > Peter King, a congressman from New York. He has targeted a
    > group that is going to be easy for him to identify-Muslims. Some, though not
    > all, can be identified by their attire or by physical characteristics.
    > Mr. King is one of the beneficiaries of the Republican take over of the House
    > of Representatives of the U.S. Congress and has been named
    > chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee. That committee deals with
    > such things as border security and transportation security and,
    > in addition, has the power to conduct investigations. Its investigative
    > authority has excited Chairman King. He intends to seek out Muslims and find
    > out why they are being such a problem.

    yes sir, thanks to obama, McCarthy is alive and well.
    members of the communist party were called in to testify why they were.
    Even some citizens who just "MIGHT BE" communists.

    richard, Jan 2, 2011

  2. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 14:32:59 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > Huh? Lets g00gle Peter King and see if he has a bio, mkay? Heh...read
    > this section"Comments about American Mosques"
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_T._King

    LOL. Fucker can't make his mind up whether or not he supports the 'war on
    terror'.

    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_T._King#Support_for_the_IRA>

    --
    Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

    Aardvark, Jan 2, 2011

  3. Aardvark <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<az6Uo.12836$2>:

    >On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 14:32:59 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Huh? Lets g00gle Peter King and see if he has a bio, mkay?

    Heh...read
    >> this section"Comments about American Mosques"
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_T._King

    >LOL. Fucker can't make his mind up whether or not he supports the 'war

    on
    >terror'.
    >
    ><http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_T._King#Support_for_the_IRA>

    He stopped supporting the IRA after being offended by Irish public
    opposition to the invasion of Iraq,[12] labelling it as begrudgery
    rather than suspicion of and opposition to the war. That same year,
    however, King told a reporter that "'we shouldn't rush to be too
    sanctimonious' about the murder of Robert McCartney in a Belfast
    pub."[19]

    Seems like the Irish ere quick to caught th guiles of lil George Bushs
    revenge fantasy war.

    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 3, 2011