Re: moar witch hunts

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Jan 2, 2011.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 08:59:30 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > IF SHE FLOATS, SHE IZ WITCH! If however she sinks & drowns then she is
    > vindicated as a true christian...
    >
    > http://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/01/01-0

    My congratulations to the new US Witchfinder General. I should think
    he'll relish poking the moles and other bodily blemishes of Muslims with
    a knife to see if they're the mark of the devil.

    --
    Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

    Aardvark, Jan 2, 2011

  2. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 14:35:40 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 08:59:30 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> IF SHE FLOATS, SHE IZ WITCH! If however she sinks & drowns then she

    >> is
    >>> vindicated as a true christian...
    >>>
    >>> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/01/01-0

    >> My congratulations to the new US Witchfinder General. I should think
    >> he'll relish poking the moles and other bodily blemishes of Muslims
    >> with
    >> a knife to see if they're the mark of the devil.
    >>

    > Which will result in the victims making youtube testamonials about their
    > abuses at the hands of the aforementioned. Then said videos become
    > jihadii fodder for the Islamic fundies...which ensures the continuation
    > of Uhmurikuhs forever wars.

    Which ensures continuing obscene profits for the military-industrial
    complex.

    > Brilliant!

    Who says there's no method in their madness?

    --
    Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

    Aardvark, Jan 2, 2011

  3. Aardvark <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<hB6Uo.12837$2>:

    >On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 14:35:40 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Aardvark wrote:

    she
    >>> is

    >>> My congratulations to the new US Witchfinder General. I should

    think
    >>> he'll relish poking the moles and other bodily blemishes of Muslims
    >>> with
    >>> a knife to see if they're the mark of the devil.
    >>>

    >> Which will result in the victims making youtube testamonials about

    their
    >> abuses at the hands of the aforementioned. Then said videos become
    >> jihadii fodder for the Islamic fundies...which ensures the

    continuation
    >> of Uhmurikuhs forever wars.

    >Which ensures continuing obscene profits for the military-industrial
    >complex.

    Which is artfully sold as "spreadin democracy"...and this mind boggling
    ignorant meme: "fight en them there soes we dont hafta fight them
    here".

    >> Brilliant!

    >Who says there's no method in their madness?

    Sure, divest oneself of all morals and enjoy the ensuing profit.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 3, 2011