Re: MJ is a victim of blood-sucking losers

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mr Floppy, Mar 29, 2005.

  1. Mr Floppy

    Mr Floppy Guest

    Penas Sorus wrote:

    > On 28 Mar 2005, "Sir. Tony" <> posted
    > some news:x_Z1e.18446$:
    >

    >> "Coldsnapping" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> MJ will be convicted.
    >>>

    >> If will serious miscarriage of justice if he is. I'm sure he will not
    >> be.
    >>
    >> He might have done a-few strange things, but no-way is he a child
    >> molester.
    >>

    > A nearly 50 year old man shoving his hands down in the underwear of a pre-
    > teen boy IS pretty strange.
    >
    > Next you'll be saying the boy seduced wacko.

    It was on the OUTSIDE there was no skin-on-skin contact!!
    Had of been me, I would have just bent the lad over and fucked his ass off!

    --
    You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
    Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.
    Mr Floppy, Mar 29, 2005

  2. Mr Floppy

    Guest Guest

    >fucked his ass off!

    Im not sure you could. We all know why your nick is Mr Floppy.

    --
    Kenny

    Guest, Mar 29, 2005

  3. Mr Floppy

    Mr Floppy Guest

    <kenny> wrote:

    >>fucked his ass off!

    > Im not sure you could.

    Send me your children, I'll show you

    Mr Floppy, Mar 29, 2005
  4. Re: MJ is a victim of cock-sucking minors

    Mr Floppy nospam@****--you.com, wrote in message
    2c853.2sc.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH:

    > It was on the OUTSIDE there was no skin-on-skin contact!!
    > Had of been me, I would have just bent the lad over and fucked his
    > ass off!

    Ass? you turning amerikkkan?

    --
    I stole that first,

    Ed Jablonowski (the plagiarist ****)
    Ed Jablonowski, Mar 29, 2005
  5. Mr Floppy

    relic Guest

    Ed Jablonowski wrote:
    > Mr Floppy nospam@****--you.com, wrote in message
    > 2c853.2sc.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH:
    >

    >> It was on the OUTSIDE there was no skin-on-skin contact!!
    >> Had of been me, I would have just bent the lad over and fucked his
    >> ass off!

    > Ass? you turning amerikkkan?

    Probably canuck. We say 'arse' here, except when we're talking about sex
    with burros.

    --
    If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?
    relic, Mar 29, 2005
  6. Mr Floppy

    Ian Guest

    Ian, Mar 29, 2005
  7. Mr Floppy

    Mr Floppy Guest

    Ed Jablonowski wrote:

    > Mr Floppy nospam@****--you.com, wrote in message
    > 2c853.2sc.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH:
    >

    >> It was on the OUTSIDE there was no skin-on-skin contact!!
    >> Had of been me, I would have just bent the lad over and fucked his
    >> ass off!

    > Ass? you turning amerikkkan?

    no, did it so the linfux knew what i was on about
    Mr Floppy, Mar 30, 2005
  8. Mr Floppy

    desoto Guest

    On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:55:50 +0930, Mr Floppy <nospam@****--you.com>
    wrote:

    ><kenny> wrote:
    >
    >>>fucked his ass off!

    >> Im not sure you could.

    >Send me your children, I'll show you

    passing this to various authoritories...
    you better hope hope you don't get a collar...
    desoto, Mar 30, 2005
  9. Re: MJ victimized by blood sucking

    On 30 Mar 2005, "Sir. Tony" <> posted some

    > Don't change the headline & stop crossposting. You moron!

    What's your problem?
    Michael Jackson, Mar 31, 2005
  10. Mr Floppy

    Som Tnedddon Guest

    Re: MJ's victims were butt sucked

    > Don't change the headline & stop crossposting. You moron!

    What headline?
    Som Tnedddon, Mar 31, 2005
  11. Mr Floppy

    Mr Floppy Guest

    desoto wrote:

    > On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:55:50 +0930, Mr Floppy <nospam@****--you.com>
    > wrote:

    >>> Im not sure you could.

    >>Send me your children, I'll show you

    > passing this to various authoritories...
    > you better hope hope you don't get a collar...

    I dont get it, is that a no?

    Mr Floppy, Mar 31, 2005
  12. Mr Floppy, <nospam@****--you.com>, the erroneous, dishonourable idiot, and
    Seller of rotten fish, harassed:

    > desoto wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:55:50 +0930, Mr Floppy <nospam@****--you.com>
    >> wrote:

    >>> Send me your children, I'll show you

    >> passing this to various authoritories...
    >> you better hope hope you don't get a collar...

    > I dont get it, is that a no?

    He's telling you to get a job or summink.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Mar 31, 2005
  13. Mr Floppy

    Mr Floppy Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:

    > Mr Floppy, <nospam@****--you.com>, the erroneous, dishonourable idiot, and
    > Seller of rotten fish, harassed:
    >
    >> desoto wrote:

    >>> passing this to various authoritories...
    >>> you better hope hope you don't get a collar...

    >> I dont get it, is that a no?

    > He's telling you to get a job or summink.

    Well if he wants to pay me for them, I'm happy to accept.

    Mr Floppy, Apr 1, 2005