Re: Mirc Humor

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Guru, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    You are neither funny, entertaining, or intelligent. Go away.

    Network Guru, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    okay. i am out of here. you scare me.

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in

    > You are neither funny, entertaining, or intelligent. Go away.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------
    Death to the Gypsy Kings!
    -------------------------------
    I am Against-TCPA
    http://www.againsttcpa.com
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in news:O3CovI5FEHA.3456
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Network Guru

    Hey Net! Is this you? Lets hope not. I think you need to know the modem
    thingy inside out before you can start callin' yourself a "Network Guru".
    ;-)

    i know..i know... i am not funny and you want me out of here. what else
    is new.

    <snip> -->
    From: Network Guru
    Subject: Modem disconnected while surfing

    View this article only
    Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc
    Date: 1999/03/15

    Hi

    I've a US Robotics Modem 28.8Mbps which used to connect to the local ISP.
    while i'am surfing web or retrieve email the line disconnected and ask me
    whether to reconnect ??

    Anybody had come across this problem ? Please enlighten me .

    Many thanks in advance.
    Message 2 in thread
    From: Dikkers ()
    Subject: Re: Modem disconnected while surfing

    View this article only
    Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc
    Date: 1999/03/16

    If you have call waiting, there is a code you can type in the dial-up
    settings, just before the dial-up phone number.
    For some servers it is
    *70, xxx-xxxx

    You should ask your provider what it is for them.

    Network Guru wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I've a US Robotics Modem 28.8Mbps which used to connect to the local

    ISP.
    > while i'am surfing web or retrieve email the line disconnected and ask

    me
    > whether to reconnect ??
    >
    > Anybody had come across this problem ? Please enlighten me .
    >
    > Many thanks in advance.

    </snip> -->

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:37:21 -0500, "Network Guru" <>
    wrote:

    >You are neither funny, entertaining, or intelligent. Go away.

    True.

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE
    Paul Lynch, Apr 1, 2004
  5. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Paul Lynch <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:37:21 -0500, "Network Guru" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>You are neither funny, entertaining, or intelligent. Go away.

    > True.
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Paul Lynch
    > MCSE

    wow. that's a keeper.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    kpg Guest

    You are sometimes funny, entertaining, and intelligent. You can stay.

    kpg
    kpg, Apr 2, 2004