Re: Minolta Dimage E223

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Hans en Erna Eelink, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. Michael Thompson wrote:
    > In article <qo30b.420188$>,
    > splurted...
    >> I connect the camera via the USB to my computer. However the wizard
    >> refuses to appear, so the fotographs cannot be loaded.
    >>

    > Do any new drives appear in My Computer?

    My Computer? Where is that in Linux?

    Hans en Erna Eelink, Aug 18, 2003

  2. In article <k8PEDvGcAhorC138FEB63Kzos2AK5pjg@web.104tel.com>,
    splurted...
    > Michael Thompson wrote:
    > > In article <qo30b.420188$>,
    > > splurted...
    > >> I connect the camera via the USB to my computer. However the wizard
    > >> refuses to appear, so the fotographs cannot be loaded.
    > >>

    > > Do any new drives appear in My Computer?

    > My Computer? Where is that in Linux?

    You did'nt say that. In future try to be more specific, then people wont
    have to guess when trying to help you.......bloody smart arse.
    --
    Mike

    Michael Thompson, Aug 18, 2003

  3. "Hans en Erna Eelink" <> wrote:

    >Michael Thompson wrote:
    >> In article <qo30b.420188$>,
    >> splurted...
    >>> I connect the camera via the USB to my computer. However the wizard
    >>> refuses to appear, so the fotographs cannot be loaded.
    >>>

    >> Do any new drives appear in My Computer?

    >My Computer? Where is that in Linux?

    Your original query shows:

    "Where is that in Linux?"

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 20, 2003
  4. Hans en Erna Eelink

    paul s Guest

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:25:14 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD wrote:

    > "Hans en Erna Eelink" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Michael Thompson wrote:
    >>> In article <qo30b.420188$>,
    >>> splurted...
    >>>>

    >>> Do any new drives appear in My Computer?

    >>My Computer? Where is that in Linux?

    > Your original query shows:
    >
    > "Where is that in Linux?"

    To use one of your catch phrases:
    "Drink that black-worm troll jism. DRINK IT!!!!"

    --
    Paul S
    - "I'd explain it to you, but your brain might explode." -

    paul s, Aug 20, 2003
  5. paul s <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:25:14 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD wrote:

    >>>My Computer? Where is that in Linux?

    >> Your original query shows:
    >>
    >> "Where is that in Linux?"

    >To use one of your catch phrases:
    >"Drink that black-worm troll jism. DRINK IT!!!!"

    Indeed.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 20, 2003