Re: Minifesto

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by James, Dec 27, 2005.

  1. James

    James Guest

    please don't post pictures to this group

    James, Dec 27, 2005

  2. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > please don't post pictures to this group

    We need to take up a collection so that James can get off his 300 baud
    dial-up account.

    Frisbee®, Dec 27, 2005

  3. James

    lowdes Guest

    We need to take up a collection so that Frisbee can learn how to post in
    this newsgroup.

    lowdes, Dec 27, 2005
  4. James

    MitchS Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "James" <> wrote in message
    >> please don't post pictures to this group

    > We need to take up a collection so that James can get off his 300 baud
    > dial-up account.

    Oh why not, after Christmas Sunday and a birthday yesterday I'm feelin'
    generous. Put me down for a buck.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Dec 27, 2005
  5. James

    James Guest

    sweet...free internet, here I come!!

    James, Dec 27, 2005
  6. James

    Neil Guest

    Re: Minifesto - 1 attachment

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > On Dec 27, 2005 at 2:12pm "lowdes" blathered:
    >
    >> We need to take up a collection so that Frisbee can learn how to post
    >> in this newsgroup.

    *snert*

    a 2 fer 1!

    --