Re: militainment industry complex

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ferd Berfle, Nov 19, 2010.

  1. Ferd Berfle

    Ferd Berfle Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    news:ic65s6$vnr$...
    > Ive long thought that if there *wern't* these violent military-agrandizing
    > video games around, the pentuhgone would have a much harder time finding
    > dupes,
    > er, troops to fight in Uhmurikuhs multiple battlefields.
    >
    > http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/18

    You and your fellow commondreams readers are just miffed because DADT keeps
    your sissyfied ilk out.
    Ferd Berfle, Nov 19, 2010

  2. Ferd Berfle

    Ferd Berfle Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > Ferd Berfle wrote:
    >>
    >> "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >>> Ive long thought that if there *wern't* these violent

    >> military-agrandizing
    >>> video games around, the pentuhgone would have a much harder time

    >> finding
    >>> dupes,
    >>> er, troops to fight in Uhmurikuhs multiple battlefields.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/18
    >>>

    >> You and your fellow commondreams readers are just miffed because DADT
    >> keeps
    >> your sissyfied ilk out.
    >>

    > Says the chickenhawk...enlist much?
    >
    > <guffaw>

    Yes. And I met your mama when she was a working girl.
    <snigger>
    Ferd Berfle, Nov 19, 2010

  3. Ferd Berfle

    StevieO Guest

    You go for FAT smelly Dark meat women?

    "Ferd Berfle" <> wrote in message

    StevieO, Nov 20, 2010
  4. Ferd Berfle

    Ferd Berfle Guest

    Anchovy!

    Ferd Berfle, Nov 20, 2010
  5. Ferd Berfle

    Ferd Berfle Guest

    "Bullwinkle" <> wrote in message
    > Why DADT has NO chance of repeal..
    >
    > http://dc-cdn.virtacore.com/2010/11/JoeBiden1-300x234.jpg

    If DADT is repealed Obamao will have to issue an executive order forbidding
    any enemy bullying of his gaytards lest the poor rump rangers commit
    suicide.
    Ferd Berfle, Nov 20, 2010