RE: Mike

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mary, Apr 6, 2004.

  1. Mary

    Mary Guest

    Also-I don't think I'm too bad, for being self taught. But, there are just
    some things that are complex. You must've gone to school for this stuff.
    Anyhow-babbling, I know, but if I'd e-mail you offgroup, it'd bin! LOL
    Besides, can't always talk shop.
    --
    Mary

    Mary, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Mary

    °Mike° Guest

    Some things *are* complex; none more so than folk. ;o)

    On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:42:30 -0500, in
    <>
    Mary scrawled:

    >Also-I don't think I'm too bad, for being self taught. But, there are just
    >some things that are complex. You must've gone to school for this stuff.
    >Anyhow-babbling, I know, but if I'd e-mail you offgroup, it'd bin! LOL
    >Besides, can't always talk shop.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Mary

    Mary Guest

    Try toddlers! LOL

    Mary, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Mary

    °Mike° Guest

    Them's little folk.... :)

    On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:07:11 -0500, in
    <>
    Mary scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Mary

    Mary Guest

    Lil'shits, as we refer to my daughter (19 mos.) LOL

    Mary, Apr 6, 2004
  6. Mary

    x@y Guest

    "Mary" <> wrote in message
    > Lil'shits, as we refer to my daughter (19 mos.) LOL
    >
    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > > Them's little folk.... :)
    > > <snip>

    Hello "Mary"!!
    Once I was told "Parents should treat their Children nice
    after all they are the ones who give the Parents a free ride
    to the Old Folks Home".

    I have no children no free ride,
    might have to walk or take the yellow cab.
    Cheers x@y.
    x@y, Apr 6, 2004
  7. Mary

    Mary Guest

    One good reason NOT to treat them nice! LOL Who wants to go to an old folks
    home?! I'd rather take a cab-or walk-better chance of getting lost! LOL
    Wanna borrow my kids? Son, almost 7 and as I said, my daughter. I know,
    you'd bring them back quick! No, not really, my kids are good...OH-you can
    have my nephew-he'd keep ya busy! LOL
    Cheers x@y :)
    --
    Mary

    Mary, Apr 6, 2004
  8. Mary

    x@y Guest

    "Mary" <> wrote in message
    > One good reason NOT to treat them nice! LOL Who wants to go to

    an old folks
    > home?! I'd rather take a cab-or walk-better chance of getting

    lost! LOL
    > Wanna borrow my kids? Son, almost 7 and as I said, my daughter.

    I know,
    > you'd bring them back quick! No, not really, my kids are

    good...OH-you can
    > have my nephew-he'd keep ya busy! LOL
    > Cheers x@y :)
    > --
    > Mary

    snip

    Hello "Mary"!!.
    Thank You for the offer, we are too old to have or raise kids.
    Our niece has a boy 6 and a girl 5, they are also good
    kids so far, we are sure they are going to grow up to be
    responsible Adults.

    We wish the very best to all hard working Parents who
    are doing their best raising their kids to be responsible
    Adults. My Parents were very good to me and I miss them
    very very much.
    Cheers x@y.
    x@y, Apr 7, 2004
  9. Mary

    Mary Guest

    Re: x@y

    Hi x@y~
    Well, at least you have the joys of children in your life. I don't know what
    I would do without my li'l rascals keeping me on my toes! They create a sort
    of system in ones life. They are fun, challenging at times, but well worth
    it in the long run. I enjoyed reading your comments. Lets me know there are
    real humans out there-not just PC junkies...LOL
    Take Care-enjoy those kids (and you're lucky-you get to send them home if
    they tick you off-j/k)!
    --
    Mary

    Mary, Apr 7, 2004