Re: Mike, when's the new edition of your A+ book due out?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Mike Meyers, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Mike Meyers

    Mike Meyers Guest

    Sorry Bill, I'm busting my butt trying to get the 5th edition out and I'm
    not monitoring the newsgroups like I would normally.

    The last chapters will be submitted in one month.Then 2 months to get the
    books on the shelves.

    I know I'm a bit slow but I'd rather be right than first.

    Mike

    "Wblane" <> wrote in message
    > Mike, I'm waiting on the new edition of your book: A+ All-in-One (the 5th
    > edition?). This one will cover the new material for the updated A+ exam?

    I've

    Mike Meyers, Jul 18, 2003

  2. On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:49:55 GMT, "Mike Meyers" <>
    warbled tunelessly:

    >I know I'm a bit slow but I'd rather be right than first.
    >
    >Mike

    My wife loves when I'm like that! ;-)

    Joe Rubberneck, Jul 18, 2003