Re: Mike the Stalk

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by wereokiller@gmail.com, Jan 5, 2009.

  1. Guest

    On Jan 3, 5:10 pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    > Here's the latest I have in from my "overseer" Mike Stalk, erMike Starkwho
    > is too scared to come here to the ungated aspects of Usenet. This is some
    > funny stuff though so I just have to share.
    >
    > Mike Stalk is the one who first told me Seals & Crofts, The Eagles and
    > Earth, Wind & Fire were the "heart and soul" of California Jam. I kept him
    > on California_Jam for some time, but up until about a week ago he became
    > particularly troublesome to the new members and seems to have become the
    > bizarre new boss of Scott Lifshine when it comes to awl things California
    > Jam.
    >
    > He's started his own California Jam-based Yahoo group, fashioned after mine,
    > and has about 11 members and 2 posts over a couple of months time. So here's
    > the latest ultimatum email from the new California_Jam overseerMike Stark
    > who's posting and membership privileges have been revoked:
    >
    > Because my group is truly not gated and anyone can read the posts there
    > (unlike yours), I suggest that you not the posts from Don Branker. ( ??? )
    > He will be part of my planned anniversary show and I also plan to use him as
    > a key player in putting a stop to your sites, if you choose not to
    > straighten up your act.  As you can see he will support any plans I have and
    > right now my goal is to stop you from profiting either economically or
    > personally from your site.  All this will, of course, be presented to
    > whoever you've conned in England about doing some kind of a special on your
    > tapes.  They will be given all the facts about who you are and what you are
    > about.  Chances are your own idiocy will bury you with them, but if by
    > chance they do start on something, know that we will be there to
    >  put a stop to it.
    >
    > I am pleased that I have, so far, caused you to put your group "underground"
    > by hiding your members and posts, but that is of no value.  It's exactly the
    > first steps I want to be taken to stop ALL your efforts.  Know that, even
    > though you've got the group "hidden", that I know about everything that goes
    > on there.
    >
    > Time is short.....either shut down your sites OR agree to the terms I laid
    > out earlier today or on Monday, these e-mails will stop and the legal
    > process will begin.
    >
    > I am open for any discussion you want to have in the meantime, but my
    > deadline is solid.

    > Ain't this some shit? Btw the reason Don Branker left the group was because
    > I told him I'll have NO PART of rock-n-roll anymore and he's supposedly
    > writing a book about rock-n-roll. The wereo is the glory and outdoes
    > rock-n-roll by far.

    Vote for Scott "Wereo" Lifeshine for the RIAA "Man of the Year"

    Very simple: Go to this link: http://www.riaa.com/reportpiracy.php

    Click "online piracy": In the URL box insert: californiajam.com

    In the box below add: Scott Lifshine

    You don't have to leave any info about yourself, but be sure to enter
    the security code before you click "submit"

    If all his fans "vote" for him, I'm sure the RIAA will take a good
    look at his site.

    , Jan 5, 2009

  2. Wog George Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > Vote for Scott "Wereo" Lifeshine for the RIAA "Man of the Year"
    >
    > Very simple: Go to this link: http://www.riaa.com/reportpiracy.php

    Capital idea!

    > Click "online piracy": In the URL box insert: californiajam.com
    >
    > In the box below add: Scott Lifshine

    I typed a few sentences. Even if it results in only one for Scott, it will
    have been worth it.

    > You don't have to leave any info about yourself, but be sure to enter
    > the security code before you click "submit"

    I couldn't help myself. I left my real contact details including phone
    number.

    > If all his fans "vote" for him, I'm sure the RIAA will take a good
    > look at his site.

    Let's hope he get everything he deserves, even if for no other reason than
    being a particularly stoopid fat bloated retarded deluded ****.

    --
    George
    "We've got Jews and perverts and bullies and all kinds of sinners in this

    Wog George, Jan 5, 2009