Re: Mike Stark, the computer crminal

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Jan 5, 2009.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 11:32:14 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    <the usual stupid shit>

    Will you morons quit replying to this fucking whacko troll!!!

    ___________________
    /| /| | |
    ||__|| | Please do |
    / O O\__ NOT |
    / \ feed the |
    / \ \ trolls |
    / _ \ \ ______________|
    / |\____\ \ ||
    / | | | |\____/ ||
    / \|_|_|/ \ __||
    / / \ |____| ||
    / | | /| | --|
    | | |// |____ --|
    * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    *-- _--\ _ \ // |
    / _ \\ _ // | /
    * / \_ /- | - | |
    * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    Dan C, Jan 5, 2009

  2. Dan C

    Keyser Söze Guest

    Dan C <> wrote in message

    > On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 11:32:14 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >
    > <the usual stupid shit>
    >
    > Will you morons quit replying to this fucking whacko troll!!!
    >
    > ___________________
    > /| /| | |
    > ||__|| | Please do |
    > / O O\__ NOT |
    > / \ feed the |
    > / \ \ trolls |
    > / _ \ \ ______________|
    > / |\____\ \ ||
    > / | | | |\____/ ||
    > / \|_|_|/ \ __||
    > / / \ |____| ||
    > / | | /| | --|
    > | | |// |____ --|
    > * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    > *-- _--\ _ \ // |
    > / _ \\ _ // | /
    > * / \_ /- | - | |
    > * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    Which one?
    Keyser Söze, Jan 5, 2009

  3. Re: Mike farted the computer stinkybomb

    Picture if you will the retard-s0ck manifestation and oft
    infestation known as "Keyser Söze" <>
    clippy-clopping along in his mommies high-heels dripping feces
    from his loaded diapers and whining this drivel with a lisp in

    > Dan C <> lamed this out:
    >
    >> Will you morons quit replying to this fucking whacko troll!!!
    >>
    >> ___________________
    >> /| /| | |
    >> ||__|| | Everyone, please |
    >> / O O\__ DO NOT |
    >> / \ secks the |
    >> / \ \ trolls in the |
    >> / _ \ \ hiney holes |
    >> / |\____\ \______________|
    >> / | | | |\____/ ||
    >> / \|_|_|/ \ __||
    >> / / \ |____| ||
    >> / | | /| | --|
    >> | | |// |____ --|
    >> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    >> *-- _--\ _ \ // |
    >> / _ \\ _ // | /
    >> * / \_ /- | - | |
    >> * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    > Which one?

    YOU! -- You ig'nant retarded fat smelly biatch.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I've got the
    "brand new key" to her "brand new rollerskates."

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zvCUmeoHpw

    Repent - the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Jan 9, 2009
  4. Dan C

    Keyser Söze Guest

    Re: Mike farted the computer stinkybomb

    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in message news:Xns9B8E569B0EC61BuckyGram@85.214.105.209:

    > Picture if you will the retard-s0ck manifestation and oft
    > infestation known as "Keyser Söze" <>
    > clippy-clopping along in his mommies high-heels dripping feces
    > from his loaded diapers and whining this drivel with a lisp in
    >
    >> Dan C <> lamed this out:
    >>
    >>> Will you morons quit replying to this fucking whacko troll!!!
    >>>
    >>> ___________________
    >>> /| /| | |
    >>> ||__|| | Everyone, please |
    >>> / O O\__ DO NOT |
    >>> / \ secks the |
    >>> / \ \ trolls in the |
    >>> / _ \ \ hiney holes |
    >>> / |\____\ \______________|
    >>> / | | | |\____/ ||
    >>> / \|_|_|/ \ __||
    >>> / / \ |____| ||
    >>> / | | /| | --|
    >>> | | |// |____ --|
    >>> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    >>> *-- _--\ _ \ // |
    >>> / _ \\ _ // | /
    >>> * / \_ /- | - | |
    >>> * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    >> Which one?

    > YOU! -- You ig'nant retarded fat smelly biatch.

    ROFL - who, me? What have I done, you dog dick sucker?
    Keyser Söze, Jan 9, 2009
  5. Re: Mike farted the computer stinkybomb

    §ñühw¤£f <> proliferated this using news:WtGdnS7MKs-
    :

    > Keyser Söze <> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<>:
    >
    >>Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    >>wrote in message news:Xns9B8E569B0EC61BuckyGram@85.214.105.209:
    >>
    >>> Picture if you will the retard-s0ck manifestation and oft
    >>> infestation known as "Keyser Söze" <>
    >>> clippy-clopping along in his mommies high-heels dripping feces
    >>> from his loaded diapers and whining this drivel with a lisp in

    >>> YOU! -- You ig'nant retarded fat smelly biatch.

    >>ROFL - who, me? What have I done, you dog dick sucker?

    > There you go...I fi><0red your troll for you...no charge.
    >
    > ^_^

    Because YOU are one now and YOU know it - clap yer hands...

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 9, 2009