Re: "Mike" & "Mike"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by geothermal, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. geothermal

    geothermal Guest

    x@y wrote:

    > I think It is a case of boredom,some people have to much time on
    > hand and don't know what to do.
    >
    > Then we have another type of individuals who like to write
    > "viruses"
    > to make Life harder than it usual is.
    > What virus writers do get from their work, are they Paid
    > for?

    http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,49483,00.html

    Might be of interest.

    JM
    geothermal, Apr 9, 2004

  2. geothermal

    Keyser Soze Guest

    geothermal wrote:
    >> x@y wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I think It is a case of boredom,some people have to much time on
    >>> hand and don't know what to do.
    >>>
    >>> Then we have another type of individuals who like to write
    >>> "viruses"
    >>> to make Life harder than it usual is.
    >>> What virus writers do get from their work, are they Paid
    >>> for?

    >> http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,49483,00.html
    >>
    >> Might be of interest.
    >>
    >> JM

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

    You sure? His post is all but three weeks old, you dosey twat.

    --
    Some Big ****
    Criminally insane psychosomatic Usenet troll
    Keyser Soze, Apr 9, 2004

  3. geothermal

    x@y Guest

    "geothermal" <> wrote in message
    > x@y wrote:
    > >
    > > I think It is a case of boredom,some people have to much time

    on
    > > hand and don't know what to do.
    > >
    > > Then we have another type of individuals who like to write
    > > "viruses"
    > > to make Life harder than it usual is.
    > > What virus writers do get from their work, are they Paid
    > > for?

    > http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,49483,00.html
    >
    > Might be of interest.
    >
    > JM

    Hello "JM"
    I opened Your post by curiosity, + I visited the above link
    website
    and read the articles.
    I agree with Mr. Russ Cooper comment.
    Thanks for Your Research and Posting.