Re: mike meyers passport or all in one guides?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Tom MacIntyre, Oct 17, 2003.

  1. On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:08:21 -0400, "Kathy"
    <> wrote:

    >Suck it up and read what you have now, not unless you know just about
    >everything thats in the 4th edition already.
    >
    >Kathy
    >A+

    Sounds right...from what I'ver read here and elsewhere the Passport
    books are for those who need a brush-up, a get-up-to-speed, but if
    you're on the ground floor, the All-In-One is the ticket.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Oct 17, 2003