Re: Microsoft websites under attack, currently being DOSsed.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lord of Darkness, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. So been stariing lustfully at your daughter lately pretending she's
    one of the Olsen twins you love so much?

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:31:20 -0000, John Henry
    <> wrote:

    >What is THAT, Roger Blake ()? Is that a
    >rec.sport.pro-wrestling pin, ON YOUR UNIFORM?!
    >
    >> On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 00:40:55 -0400, Alex Cain <>
    >> wrote:
    >>>Microsoft.com is down at the moment

    >> Since this only affects those who run Windows it is not of
    >> any real concern.
    >>

    >Yes, not as if 95% of the worlds' computers are running Windows or
    >anything.
    >
    >--
    >John Henry
    >-Now playing: Winamp stopped
    >http://www.lowgenius.com - Games and stuff
    >http://www.lowgenius.net - stickers and political incorrectness
    >http://www.rspw.net - rasslin
    >Oh man, take a look at my life, I'm a lot like you... -- Neil Young

    Avenger

    Lord of Darkness, Aug 18, 2003