Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Alex Cain said:

    > Microsoft.com is down at the moment
    >
    > Zone.msn.com is down
    >
    > Download site is down
    >
    > Down, down, down, dooby dooby down.
    >
    > That blaster worm is one aggressive little fella.

    Alex Cain dropping by? How interesting.

    Boomer, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Boomer

    Jimchip Guest

    On 15 Aug 2003 04:52:39 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    > Alex Cain said:
    >
    >> Microsoft.com is down at the moment
    >>
    >> Zone.msn.com is down
    >>
    >> Download site is down
    >>
    >> Down, down, down, dooby dooby down.
    >>
    >> That blaster worm is one aggressive little fella.

    > Alex Cain dropping by? How interesting.

    More like just cross-posting to 24 in addition to his 'normal' groups.

    --
    Symptom: Drinking fails to give taste and satisfaction,
    beer is unusually pale and clear.

    Diagnosis: Glass empty.

    Jimchip, Aug 15, 2003

  3. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Jimchip said:

    > On 15 Aug 2003 04:52:39 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >> Alex Cain said:
    >>
    >>> Microsoft.com is down at the moment
    >>>
    >>> Zone.msn.com is down
    >>>
    >>> Download site is down
    >>>
    >>> Down, down, down, dooby dooby down.
    >>>
    >>> That blaster worm is one aggressive little fella.

    >> Alex Cain dropping by? How interesting.

    > More like just cross-posting to 24 in addition to his 'normal'
    > groups.

    Guess I find it odd that, on rare occasion, he will add 24hshd to his
    'normal' x-posting froups.

    24hshd *is* an interesting group. ;)

    Boomer, Aug 15, 2003