Re: MICROSOFT & TECHICAL SUPPORT IS AN OXYMORON

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Jeff Strickland, Jul 16, 2009.

  1. "family" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.microsoft.com/technet
    >
    > Any problems relating to Microsoft software *only*. Search carefully,
    > there are several solutions for several symptoms. Double then triple check
    > the circumstances in the articles to make sure they apply to your case.
    >
    > *BUT* no telephone number, we wonder why.

    MSoft sells roughly 95% of the operating systems sold in the universe each
    year. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and acknowledge they sell 80%,
    with the remaining 20% being MAC, Linux, and All Others. Out of one million
    sales, eight hundred fifty thousand are MSoft. They can't staff enough
    people to answer the phone calls from idiots that don't know a bit from a
    byte.

    What is the problem you are having? Maybe somebody here can help you.

    You said in another post, that I don't understand why you posted it there
    and not here, you mention that there should be one email account per
    machine. This is pure crap. I have at least 5 accounts that I check from
    Outlook Express and one that I chcck from within Yahoo Mail -- so any
    suggestion that there should be only one is either bullshit or a serious
    misunderstanding -- I'm going with misunderstanding for now, which goes a
    long way to explain why MSoft does not have a phone.

    Jeff Strickland, Jul 16, 2009