Re: MICROSOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Nick Sanders, Aug 28, 2009.

  1. Nick Sanders

    Nick Sanders Guest

    INNOBATE AntiVirus is available everywhere worldwide, world wide web,
    everywhere, anywhere.

    Download it from the Internet....

    Nick Sanders, Aug 28, 2009

  2. Nick Sanders

    Gordon Guest

    Nick Sanders wrote:
    > INNOBATE AntiVirus is available everywhere worldwide, world wide web,
    > everywhere, anywhere.
    >
    > Download it from the Internet....

    And who would buy a spammed AV when the seller has a GMAIL mail address.....

    Gordon, Aug 28, 2009

  3. Nick Sanders

    olfart Guest

    "Nick Sanders" <> wrote in message
    INNOBATE AntiVirus is available everywhere worldwide, world wide web,
    everywhere, anywhere.

    Download it from the Internet....

    does it work if you are left handed???

    olfart, Aug 28, 2009
  4. "olfart" <> wrote in message

    > "Nick Sanders" <> wrote in message
    > INNOBATE AntiVirus is available everywhere worldwide, world wide web,
    > everywhere, anywhere.
    >
    > Download it from the Internet....
    >
    > does it work if you are left handed???

    ...only if you download it from the mirror site.

    FromTheRafters, Aug 29, 2009
  5. Nick Sanders

    1PW Guest

    FromTheRafters wrote:
    > "olfart" <> wrote in message
    >> "Nick Sanders" <> wrote in message
    >> INNOBATE AntiVirus is available everywhere worldwide, world wide web,
    >> everywhere, anywhere.
    >>
    >> Download it from the Internet....
    >>
    >> does it work if you are left handed???

    > ..only if you download it from the mirror site.

    Booo. Ssssssssss.

    --
    1PW

    1PW, Aug 29, 2009
  6. Nick Sanders

    Morton Guest

    On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:48:44 -0700 (PDT), Nick Sanders <>
    wrote this:

    >NNOBATE AntiVirus is available everywhere worldwide, world wide web,
    >everywhere, anywhere.
    >
    >Download it from the Internet....

    Do I have to whistle Dixie in Dolby for it to work?

    Morton.

    Morton, Aug 29, 2009
  7. Nick Sanders

    Nick Sanders Guest

    Why go for left handness,
    If you hand a foot paddle, you could either use your right or left
    toe.

    I wonder if there is such a thing, the foot paddle, the foot mouse,
    great for people who dont want to use their hands........
    There could be a market for such a thing, I am pretty sure if it were
    designed like a mouse, used the same interface as a mouse, you could
    click and drag, while pushing it around with your feet and using your
    toe to click the buttons on it.

    If somebody would like to manufacture such a product, get in touch
    with me, I am pretty sure I could hack a design out for it in a week
    or two.....

    Cheers,
    INNOBATE.

    Nick Sanders, Sep 14, 2009
  8. Nick Sanders

    Nick Sanders Guest

    Damn,
    I stand corrected, there is the NoHands Mouse™, someone is already
    doning it.

    Yes, All INNOBATE Products are compatible with NoHands Mouse™.

    You go the Foot Mouse people.

    Kind Regards,
    INNOBATE.

    Nick Sanders, Sep 14, 2009