Re: MICROSOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by FromTheRafters, Jul 19, 2009.

  1. So...when can we expect *your* version to be available?

    FromTheRafters, Jul 19, 2009

  2. Copying (stealing) another's work is such a tedious chore...

    FromTheRafters, Jul 19, 2009

  3. FromTheRafters

    ---Fitz--- Guest

    Then what good is it now? Another "few years" will bring significant
    changes to the computer industry and your POS will be no good then just as
    it is now.

    ---Fitz---, Jul 19, 2009
  4. "The Real Truth MVP" <> wrote in message
    >I deal with the government, the things I create are used on government
    >systems. I am under contract. What I release to the public is only what
    >I'm allowed to release.

    Well dat's reely odd! Sew you're saying teh guvmint only allowz yew too
    release shit you ripped offa other peepls?
    J¡m ßéâñ, Jul 19, 2009
  5. FromTheRafters

    ---Fitz--- Guest

    That makes me feel better...that you're working for the government. I had
    hoped it wasn't the U.S. government then I remembered a post you made long,
    long ago where you said that you owned nasa.gov. I do know that you're a
    help desk guy named Christopher Butts, never been an MVP (and never will)
    even though you desperately want to be one, and your ripped/hacked software
    modifies host files so users can't connect to legitimate sites...how am I
    doing so far?

    ---Fitz---, Jul 19, 2009
  6. "JD" <> wrote in message
    > The Real Truth MVP wrote:
    >> If I said that it would be in Goggle right? Find it. That way you can
    >> post it and it will prove everything you have said about me is true.
    >> Since you won't be able to do that because I never said that you
    >> might as well STFU now and save us all the trouble.
    >>

    > Your command of the English language leaves something to be desired.
    >
    > Honestly, nobody cares what you say. Your reputation speaks for
    > itself.
    >
    > Two lines from the HOSTS file installed by your Remove-It software:
    >
    > # [Thieves and trolls]
    > 127.0.0.1 www.mvps.org
    > 127.0.0.1 mvps.org

    The only part it actually wrote.

    It lies so much I'm starting to believe everything others have said
    about it.

    (even the likes of Nomen Nescio and George Orwell) :eek:)
    FromTheRafters, Jul 19, 2009
  7. FromTheRafters

    ---Fitz--- Guest

    > If I said that it would be in Goggle right? Find it. That way you can post
    > it and it will prove everything you have said about me is true. Since you
    > won't be able to do that because I never said that you might as well STFU
    > now and save us all the trouble.
    >
    > --
    > The Real Truth http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
    > *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
    > They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
    > waste your time.
    > David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.
    >

    > "---Fitz---" <> wrote in message
    >> That makes me feel better...that you're working for the government. I
    >> had hoped it wasn't the U.S. government then I remembered a post you made
    >> long, long ago where you said that you owned nasa.gov. I do know that
    >> you're a help desk guy named Christopher Butts, never been an MVP (and
    >> never will) even though you desperately want to be one, and your
    >> ripped/hacked software modifies host files so users can't connect to
    >> legitimate sites...how am I doing so far?
    >>
    >> "The Real Truth MVP" <> wrote in message
    >>>I deal with the government, the things I create are used on government
    >>>systems. I am under contract. What I release to the public is only what
    >>>I'm allowed to release. You think you know so much about me why didn't
    >>>you know that asshole.

    I don't have to prove it. I know you said it....you know you said it as
    well as other folks here who read it. So, since you didn't answer...how am
    I doing so far?
    ---Fitz---, Jul 24, 2009