Re: Microsoft rebates

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Are you drunk or is your system infected with a virus? The reason I
    ask is that most of the worlds you have 'typed' seem to have letters
    missing! In addition, the date on your computer is *still* month or so
    out!

    Is this an example of the 'quality' I can expect if I were to out
    source my business to india?

    On Sun, 2 May 2004 23:07:58 +0530, "Pravin" <>
    wrote:

    >well if u want india and pak in a nuke war, so that u can save ur job, and
    >also hope for that prospect, it shows what kind of foolish, irritatable kind
    >of person u are. also tells worthless, unintelligent character u have...
    >
    >well u shud think more abt Al-Queda getting hold of a nuclear weapon than an
    >indo-pak nuke war, becoz that is more likely to happen. but i dont grin on
    >that...because then how will i able to see the bad times and the miseries u
    >will go thru when ur job is outsorced...hehehehehe ;)
    >
    >may be becoz of ur ignorant sucker nature u may not be knowing abt the atom
    >bomb drop at Japan and the kind of destruction it caused- may thats why u
    >can so easily think abt nuke war and also grin at that. go back to school if
    >u havent heard abt it....all govt spending on ur education is a total
    >waste.... ur govt should demand more taxes from u to compensate.
    >
    >well this post applies only to some fool Kline and not to others in this
    >newsgroup.
    >

    >"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message

    >> >And that, too.

    >> until the india and pakistan nuke each other, let's hope soon.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 1, 2004

  2. >-----Original Message-----
    >well if u want india and pak in a nuke war, so that u

    can save ur job, and
    >also hope for that prospect, it shows what kind of

    foolish, irritatable kind
    >of person u are. also tells worthless, unintelligent

    character u have...

    >well u shud think more abt Al-Queda getting hold of a

    nuclear weapon than an
    >indo-pak nuke war, becoz that is more likely to happen.

    but i dont grin on

    Sure If it happens probably your shit JOB will be gone
    too ....
    He he he he
    >that...because then how will i able to see the bad times

    and the miseries u
    >will go thru when ur job is outsorced...hehehehehe ;)
    >
    >may be becoz of ur ignorant sucker nature u may not be

    knowing abt the atom
    >bomb drop at Japan and the kind of destruction it caused-

    may thats why u
    >can so easily think abt nuke war and also grin at that.

    >u havent heard abt it....all govt spending on ur

    education is a total
    >waste.... ur govt should demand more taxes from u to

    compensate.

    >well this post applies only to some fool Kline and not

    to others in this
    >newsgroup.

    FYI
    Others hate you as Much

    disillusioned_01, Apr 2, 2004

  3. >>well this post applies only to some fool Kline and not
    >to others in this
    >>newsgroup.

    >FYI
    >Others hate you as Much

    lol!

    Find that hard to believe!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2004

    Pravin Guest

    Pravin, May 2, 2004