Re: microsoft outlook

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by VanguardLH, Sep 6, 2010.

  1. VanguardLH

    VanguardLH Guest

    frank sviatko wrote:

    > Is there any way to get my contacts from outlook XP on one computer, and
    > copy them into another computer with outlook 2010.

    They're in the .pst file. So copy over the .pst file and you get your
    contacts moved, too (along with all your e-mails). If you don't want to
    mix your old .pst file with your new .pst file, just use File -> Open to
    separately open the old .pst file. Then select and drag want you want
    between the two message stores.

    FYI: The Outlook group is found at microsoft.public.outlook.general.

    VanguardLH, Sep 6, 2010