Re: Microsoft Official Curriculum for 215

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Lady, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Lady

    Lady Guest

    The MOC for the 70-215 test is the same as the MOC for the 70-210 ..... MOC
    2152 is the name of it.

    Your best bet would be to find someone who has had the class and borrow
    their MOC, because you get them when you take the class at a CTEC.

    If you can find an online CTEC, you'll need to enroll in the class.

    Lady, Jul 8, 2003